Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Strengthening your immune system is an effective way to fight against prevailing viruses such as coronavirus nowadays.
Most of the time, the immune system protects the body from infection. However, some people have a weak immune system that can make them prone to frequent infections and diseases.
- Why does the immune system get weaker?
- What are the symptoms of a weakened immune system?
- How to make the recipe?
- How does it work?
- Other Tips for boosting your immune system
Why does the immune system get weaker?
White blood cells, antibodies, and other components, including organs and lymph nodes, make up the body’s immune system. Many disorders can weaken the immune system and make a person immunocompromised. These immunodeficiency disorders, which range from mild to severe, may be present from birth or may occur due to environmental factors.
- certain types of cancer
- viral hepatitis
- certain medical treatments
What are the symptoms of a weakened immune system?
- The main symptom of a weak immune system is susceptibility to infection.
- A person with a weak immune system is likely to get infections more frequently than most other people, and these illnesses may be more serious or more difficult to treat.
- These people may also have an infection that a person with a stronger immune system would not be able to get.
Infections that people with weak immune systems often suffer from include
- Skin infections
These infections can recur with high frequency.
Other symptoms of a weakened immune system may include the following:
- Autoimmune disorders
- Inflammation of internal organs
- Blood disorders or abnormalities, such as anemia
- Digestive problems, including loss of appetite, diarrhea, and abdominal cramps
- Delayed growth and development in infants and children
To strengthen your immune system, you’re going to need: