Wondering what the Miracle Drink is and how it can benefit you? Then you must read this post!
Table Of Contents
The Miracle Drink – An Overview
Have you heard about ABC, also known as the Miracle Drink? If you have not, it is time that you learned more about it. It is called ABC because of the three ingredients – Apple, Beetroot, and Carrot, and it is making waves as a cancer-fighting drink. It was initially introduced by a Chinese herbalist to treat lung cancer and other diseases. Presently, it has gained a lot of attention for its magic like properties that benefit the body and brain.
Miracle Drink Recipe:
- Equal proportions of 1 tablespoon of honey or lemon juice and 1 or ½ a glass of chilled water
*Do not use sugar.
- Get one large juicy apple, carrot, and beetroot.
- Wash them clean to remove any dirt.
- Chop them up into little pieces, without peeling.
- Add them into a blender or juicer.
- Pour in the cold water to help the blending process.
- Blend away!
- Pass the pulpy mix through a strainer.
- Serve in a glass with a generous squeeze of fresh lemon or a tablespoon of honey.
When Should You Drink The Miracle Drink?
Keep consuming the Miracle Drink on a daily basis at least once a day. It works best on an empty stomach. So drink it about an hour before having your breakfast in the mornings. If you like, you can have it in the evening as well, but make sure it’s on an empty stomach.
The health benefits of the Miracle Drink show up slow but are very effective. In some cases, it may take only two weeks to a month for the results to appear. However, for others, it may take at least three months. It works the same way any health supplement does, but costs way less and provides a lot more.