Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
9. Use an electric toothbrush
Electric toothbrushes can remove up to 70% more plaque than manual brushes alone. The new Sonicare Black Diamond brush vibrates at a speed of 31,000 brush strokes per minute and also has a whitening mode (that is a special three-minute cycle for all the teeth) to remove any stains. Science – electric toothbrushes remove more stains by vibrating or rotating in a more efficient and effective manner than manual brushing alone.
10. Eat cheese
Another great naturally cleansing food that can strengthen the teeth. Science-cheese contains calcium and also has a cleansing surface structure (especially hard cheese like cheddar).
11. See your dentist regularly
To have the teeth cleaned and checked. You can also consider professional in-clinic laser teeth whitening if advised. Science – only your dentist can check thoroughly for cavities. X-Rays may be required to check the inside of the teeth and jaws. Laser teeth whitening uses hydrogen peroxide activated by the laser light to remove staining from inside the teeth in just 1 hour.
Special Offer for You:
Philips Sonicare HX6817/01 ProtectiveClean 4100 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, White (Packaging May Vary)
- Gentle and effective care made easy with sonic technology that removes up to 7x more plaque vs a manual toothbrush
- Protect your teeth and gums with a pressure sensor that gently pulses to alert you when you’re brushing too hard
- Always know when to replace your brush head for an effective clean with the brush head replacement reminder
- Two-minute timer with QuadPacer helps ensure Dental Professional recommended brushing time and a consistent clean throughout your mouth
- Long-lasting 14 day battery life; Battery indicator light lets you know when to recharge
Read also: Top 20 Foods That Fight Breast Cancer